July 24, 2008

Stickers For All


We love stickers

Stickers are a pleasant way to carry your wedding design in areas of your wedding you hadn't deemed possible. It's also an easy and cost effective alternative. I mean, tape is definitely cheaper, but not as pretty...unless you can find custom designed tape. I think I'm on to something here!

In the last 5 years we've produced save-the-date magnets (stickers on magnet sheets), wine bottle labels, invitation seals, gift box seals, place card stickers, water bottle labels and who knows what else. Oh, wait, I just remembered another one: out-of-towner welcome package seals.



Customizable stationery

Although we don't offer any sticker options in our Ready2Wear catalogue, we can customize any design for you. Most couples use the Ready2Wear wedding stationery as a starting point and really try and make it their own. I respect that and encourage it.

So let's give stickers a chance. They're really cool. I think Ren and Big Mike would have to agree with me there.

Are recycled paper stickers available?

For those of you who are eco happy, we're almost 100% sure you can't buy recycled paper stickers. Possibly one day and I bet a day not too far from today's day.

No comments: