July 31, 2008

Looking Back

Invitations from the past

I was going through my old photos today and found a few good BSD stationery memories. I also dug up quite a few classic tean and bean shots, but I'll save those for a special rainy day. A VERY special rainy day.

I started taking pictures of our wedding stationery back in 2006 when I bought my first digital camera. I still have it and it's doing pretty good. I wouldn't say there have been no glitches along the way...but my Canon Elph has treated me well.

The next step is possibly a Canon SLR.

Gayle and Jim

This was one of the quickest custom invitation jobs we ever did. It was for a small wedding, but we designed it and sent to the printers a day later.


Shabina and Ronnh

These two lovely buddies got married last year, but we just love what Shabina did with our designs. The invitation, decorated with jewels, came with desserts and a bag of nuts! Best invitations ever!


Alice and Brian

We've posted this invitation before, but not like this! It's just such a fantastic wedding invitation and maybe I'll continue to bring it up every 2 months. You can't stop me. It's an adventure novel/wedding invitation which was borrowed from a library. You can't take a literary theme much further than that.

2 comments:

ANGELA HUBBARD | Hubbard Photography said...

i loved loved loved gayle and jim's invites

blue skies and daisies inc. said...

I loved loved loved your photo of their wedding!

Thanks, Angela!