July 28, 2008

our stumbled links #4

Today we recommend a few links for the child in you. Bring it out!

1. Calvin and Hobbes
Calvin and Hobbes still manages to make me laugh. It is my all time favorite comic strip and now I have a little website to go to for my fix.

2. Lite-Brite
It's time to draw a picture on this digital lite-brite! It's pretty fun, I have to admit, because it takes me back to my childhood...minus the pre-designed sailboat templates and sore fingers from trying to get the pegs in or out of tight spots. Time to practice using your immmmaaaaa ginationnnn! This is the drawing I did this morning. Happy!


3. Get The Glass
This online board game is visually one of the coolest online games I've seen. It's also really fun to play. Can you get to the glass of milk?

No comments: