July 1, 2008

canada day, birthdays and family!

There's probably nothing I love more than Canada Day, Birthdays and Family. It's TRUE! Summer's here and it's glorious out and last Saturday kicked off the Summer of Teen with the arrival of my brother and his family. I haven't seen my Toronto family for over two years and I realized when I spotted them at the airport how much I missed them. I missed them lots and I missed them hard.

They're here for two weeks and that means that I get to do all the fun summer activities that I normally gaze out my window wishing I was doing. Plus I get to spend loads of quality playing time with my beautiful niece, Adrienne. I love her!




On another fantastic note: it's Canada Day which means it's two of our really great friends' birthdays!!! Happy Birthday Tanya B and Happy Birthday Natey!! Here's to the both of you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's so big now! i bet she could even play games with you, she's so big.