July 29, 2008

Happy Wedding Season!


The Wedding Season is here

We have been feeling the summer wedding season from our fingertips to our knees, especially Teenie Buddy who's been the production and hand-off queen of the world while I've been in Fernie. I love that girl. We'd like to thank all our couples for their patience, excitement and love during these past few crucial months. We've been feeling mighty blessed and grateful that we are able to work with such amazing people.

But the summer isn't over yet.

My brother's wedding is coming up in August (08.08.08), who is the first in our family to get married - so it's a pretty big deal. Plus, Trevor and Mandy are freak'n awesome and I know they're going to host the party of the century. An exciting feature in this wedding is all my family that will be there who I haven't seen in many years. There are cousin's babies I've never met who are like 6. What do I call my cousin's children? Second cousin? niece-cousin? Neisin? Neisin it is.

From left to right: Max, Mandy, Adia, Trevor, Brody

No comments: