June 15, 2008

To Happy Fathers

It's Fathers Day! What you know this already?? WELL then.

So I had an idea for father's day but we'll see if it works out, it being No Car Day. The idea was to go mini golfing cuz my dad's a big lover of golfing and since I don't really want to golf, I thought mini golf was a good replacement. And also my dad is on the other side of the country, so I guess this is my way to say "I appreciate you and wish you were here so we could be playing mini golf together although you've had way more practice and usually always win"

My dad is quiet and smart and just when you think he's not listening he'll crack the funniest joke. I hope he enjoys his dad day. I'm sure going to try my hardest.

Albertine is away for the weekend, but I'm sure she's doing lots of special things for her dads. To DADS! "CHING" (our flute glasses say)

No comments: