June 19, 2008

Music To Listen To

We love listening to all sorts of music while we work and on various radio stations we have heard some pretty wicked awesome bands.

Here are some I recommend a listen to. You won't regret it. I don't think. Or maybe you will. Do we like the same music? I don't know. Maybe.

Greg Laswell - myspace page - Greg's music has been on all sorts of tv soundtracks, so you may have heard of him or maybe just heard his music and didn't know it.

The Ting Tings - myspace page - Shut Up And Let Me Go is one of my favorites right now. You just gotta get up and dance when you listen to it.

Peter Adams - myspace page - There are 5 members in the Peter Adams band, including Peter Adams. There's something about their songs that make me smile. It's a bit different in a very subtle kind of way...yet it's familiar. I like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see someone else out there talking about Greg! He's really underappreciated and it's time that singer/songwriter fans caught on! I'm really excited for his new cd to come out on July 8.

Anonymous said...

oh that's excellent. i don't think I knew about the new cd, although that's probably why he's being played on The Current. Thanks!