June 22, 2008

Our R2W thank you tags are growing up so fast

Sometimes it's hard to picture how a product will look while being used at it's full potential. I know seeing a digital view of a thank you tag can look kind of silly and maybe not so useful...but when you place in an environment that it's meant for...it SHINES.

Check out some of out Ready2Wear Thank You tags. Don't they look fabulous attached to the fun wedding gift ideas? Sparklers!! I think I would LOVE to get sparklers at a wedding.

Thank You Gift Tag with box of sparklers - Our 15 Minutes

Thank You Gift Tag with a hacky sack - Arctic Circle


Thank You Gift Tag with a tea light candle holder - I Love Your Up Do


Thank You Gift Tag with a jar of jam - Meta Boom


Thank You Gift Tag with a jar of chocolate strawberry truffle - It's Not A Thistle


Thank You Gift Tag with a handmade bracelet - Once Upon A Time


Thank You Gift Tag with a package of bath salts - Tree, Bush or Rocketship

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE meta boom jar of jam hidden in the leaves! great shots beans!!

Anonymous said...

thanks! it's my fav too. It's like mysterious yet OH I'm a gift for you. Enjoy me. YEAHHHH