June 8, 2008

Grooms and their Man Friends

Recently I stumbled upon this website built and designed for Grooms and their man friends. As I find the whole idea of separating men and women (as a wedding is about uniting as one) a little ridiculous, I guess it's a bit necessary. I've seen the other wedding resource websites, and you couldn't get more feminine. I'm sure they all have information that can appeal to grooms, maybe a small portion, but I'm assuming this team in New York saw and even experienced the lack of man stuff and pounced on it.

The website is GroomGroove.com

From the website:
Michael Arnot - Founder of GroomGroove.com and President of Groove Media LLC, owner of GroomGroove.com

Mike is the typical guy - doesn't care about wedding flowers, wedding songs and invitations. When asked to make a wedding speech, however, he realized there were no wedding resources for men available online. Being an entrepreneurial type, he set out to create a man's guide to weddings and the result is GroomGroove.com, the web's only wedding and engagement guide for men. A lawyer by training (and, by virtue of his work with GroomGroove.com, forever a groom), he lives in New York with his glorious wife and son.

***

So Mike has a hand full of people maintaining the website and I think they're doing a great job. It's interesting and it's funny. I can't say I won't go back to this website. I know I'm not a man. Shhhhh don't tell them.

No comments: