June 28, 2008

people taking pictures of Dana's t-shirts #2

I believe this photography series, which I started last week, is really looking deep into the mind of the general public. Everyone wants a piece of Dana. What will Dana wear next? What does Dana think about the future?

Therefore, to find answers within ourselves, we need to take pictures of people taking pictures of Dana's t-shirts. It's the only way. I'm pretty sure you're not following me here, but maybe this photo will say everything I didn't say.

I call this "D on D".

First photo in this series was published on June 22nd, 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT WHAT DOES HER SHIRT SAY?!?!

Anonymous said...

something about being lied to cuz this is supposed to be the future and there are no jet packs, no food in pill form and no cure for disease...but that's not the point of the picture...although her shirts are pretty funny...and usually about the future or lack there of.