June 9, 2008

South Granville office & South Main office

Well we moved, smoothed and now we groove. Sorry that was lame. We did move though, as I mentioned earlier, it went smoothly.

So now things are turning into slight normality, we can post pictures and let things flow as they should.

Let's begin the Blue Skies & Daisies tour with our head office, in South Granville where Teenie will be spending most of her days being the queen of the castle that she is.
It's so spacious and welcoming isn't it?
She really knows how to make space work for her and Benny. It makes me want to work there.

And here is Albertine hard at work in her new and improved office.
Moving on to the South Main office, this is where I, Brina Schenk, work my magic. I'm letting you in on my secrets...not really though. Oh you wish!!
I reside in a spacious attic and have turned my space into a creative beast. It's a bit of heaven for me. Here is a picture of me enjoying myself.

There you have it. I hope you enjoyed your tour. Please feel free to drop in and say hi. We'd love to have you!

No comments: