June 6, 2008

It's a miracle!

This morning I woke up to this fun surprise on my windowsill! My purple morning glory bloomed into a beautiful purple morning glory. It's so pretty and I don't even like the colour purple. But somehow flowers look amazing no matter what colour they are.

My mom gave me these seeds about 5 years ago and they've been sitting on my shelf until some day in March I finally planted them. It worked! It's a fact: I can grow stuff.

Because I left for Fernie only days after starting this botanical project, I feel as though my plant didn't get the chance it deserved, as it didn't receive water for over 3 weeks. But isn't it amazing that it's still alive today? It's a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

via msn:

teeniebear says:
    holy it bloomed!
teeniebear says:
    good work green thumb
teeniebear says:
    :D
teeniebear says:
    wait
bEAN says:
    it did!!! it's so pretty
teeniebear says:
    i'll write that on the blog.