August 28, 2008

our stumbled links #5

I took a few minutes out, while drinking my morning coffee, to do a bit of stumbling. It's been so long! I heard a debate on the radio the other day about whether the internet is killing our ability to retain information or dive further, as we are mostly just skimming the surface of topics we look up online or just getting the basic information...but I don't know...I thought to myself, isn't that was newspaper articles do most of the time? Are we dumber just by reading the newspaper? I don't think I'm getting dumber because of the internet. I think I'm only getting smarter and smarter. One day my head won't get out the door and I'll be forced into a life of surfing basic information.

Here are some interesting links I came upon:

1. The Good Ol' Hot Pants Days

2. I'll Never Eat Here

3. History of Burning Man Art - which is going on right now! This years art theme is "American Dream"

4. What does your card say about you? - for Albertine. She loves this shit, but I must say it was kind of interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you swore!
CAN you swear on your business blogs? Cause if you can, then heck, I just might not screen my vernacular either...teehee...

Anonymous said...

i live a crazy life on the edge. no rules. no restrictions. we're wild and out of control!

Anonymous said...

i DO love this shit! can you remember that i want to send you one of these cards for your birthday?! YES!!!