August 6, 2008

A Brief So Long

Fernie, British Columbia

Tomorrow I head out for Ontario for 7 days, where, hopefully - cross - my - fingers - hooray, I'll meet up with Albertine who is visiting her family for a couple weeks. I'll be saying "so long" to Fernie for a little while and "so long" to the blog for a week. I have been enjoying my morning blog these past few months but once I'm back in Vancouver, it will all be back to normal...as normal as normal can be.

My brother Trevor is getting married Friday night (I'm so excited,) and my good friends Layla, Linda, Lisa and Laura are all turning 30 on the 11th (I'm so excited,) plus, I'll have family and old friends to catch up with and some good home cooked meals to devour. I hope you enjoy the next week. If you need us, just email info@blueskiesanddaisies.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

To sign off, Ill leave you with this daily quote:

"Wherever you live is your temple if you treat it like one."

No comments: