September 29, 2008

A Weekend On Vancouver Island

On Friday Teenie accompanied me to the Helijet launch pad to see me off to the island (a free standby ticket from Alice) and stayed with me up until Kepmen arrived on the Seaplane. I had to wait 6 hours to get on a flight, but in the end I understand that it was a lesson on patience, which is something I've been lacking lately.

Practice makes perfect!!

Once I finally got to Victoria, I did some walking around and met up with Alice at our designated spot. Whenever Alice and I get together we end up doing an insane amount of talking. It's wonderful. We talk about anything and everything and I feel open enough with her to talk about anything that's on my mind. The big topics of this weekend were finances and the wall street bail out package going on right now.

On top of talking, we took her dog for walks, drank coffee in her backyard, met up with a few friends and talked some more. It was lovely.



No comments: