September 18, 2008

Les Faux Bourgeois

It's just fun to say outloud! "Les Faux Boooourgeoooooois"

PLUS, it's a fantastic new french restaurant that just opened up on East 15th (Kensington area) in Vancouver.

Now I wish I had taken a picture of it because it's a beautiful restaurant that a few people in the area put large amounts of work into in order to offer us, the lucky ones, delicious "unpretentious" french cuisine at a great price, while breathing friendly neighbourly air. It works!

One of the partners of Les Faux Bourgeois introduced himself to us at the door and immediately seated us at the bar. He shook our hands and then we met our bartender Nico. I believe this is the kind of place I would stumble into alone to discuss my problems with Nico over a cold beer. If I had problems! ha.

And then Dana would come in and carry me home, tuck me into my bed and place a muffin on my bedside table for the morning.

Les Faux Bourgeois
663 15th Avenue East, Vancouver, BC
map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the neighborhood is mount pleasant not kensington