September 20, 2008

Original. New. Passion.

Looking For Options

For the past week I decided I would put some time into creating a few new Ready2Wear wedding designs. I chuckle to myself (on the inside) when I look at the new wedding designs, mostly due to the fact that they're not typical wedding ideas but also because I have a pretty fun job. The fact is, we don't want all of our stationery to have flowers on them, although we are big fans of flora, but sometimes you need a break; another option.

A large percent of the couples who come to us are looking for something different, original and reflective of their uniqueness. Not every couple wants two entwined gold hearts on hand-made petal paper and wrapped in raffia (which I know can look quite charming).

Sweet Nothings In Your Ear

The difficult goal I put on myself this week was to create wedding stationery that softly whispers love in your ear but also stimulates your brain...caresses your eyeballs...we want to push the envelope in the wedding stationery world. Our catalogue already demonstrates our bona fide passion for the unconventional but I want to continue with new ways to promote love, happiness and everything in between.

And that's my rant for this weekend.

Below is sneak peek into our plans on mentioned caressing and stimulation...

No comments: