September 24, 2008

Mandy and Trevor • 080808

I got my first glance at Trevor's wedding pictures last night. They look fantastic!!! Since this is the first wedding of the siblings, and because I love my family so much, I'm going to post a gazillion photos. Oh you love it!

Before the ceremony


Mandy (sister-in-law) and Adia (niece)

Mandy and Trevor (older brother)

Mandy and her wedding docs

At a park in Oshawa, Ontario

Mandy and Trevor

The Wedding Party

The Schenks (l-r: Max, Mandy, Adia, Brody, Trevor)

Mandy's not scared of you.

The Schenks (l-r: me, brody, dwight, max, bill, helen, mandy, adia, trevor)

The Mcewen Family

A fight broke out at the photo shoot

My brothers

The boys

Little Princess Adia

Ceremony


Max, Brody and Adia walking down the aisle

The ceremony

The vows

Reception


My parents giving a speech of embarrassing moments in Trevor's life. EERRR.
I hear they have a list for me too.


Speech response

Of course, Dwight had to have the funniest speech.

Bridesmaids

l-r: Auntie Gerda, shooooot what's his name, Uncle Tom

Me!

I love the guys in the background.

He'll understand when he's older.

My mom took care of the chocolate fondue. It was a hit.

My bad-ass sister-in-law. She'll come after you if you bug me.

Max The Entertainer

I love this kid.

He made all the girls cry that night.

My mom didn't cry until Bon Jovi came on at the very end.
Oh and this is a very sweet picture of my mom and brother.


wowzers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

photos by Walid (don't know his last name)

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THE SCHENKS!! Those pictures are awesome and I wish I could've been there. Danggit what a good time!!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures are taken By
Walid Lodin (aka.The amazing!)
Thank you for posting these Brina..made me smile...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mandy! awe you got a smile out of it!!! That's all I could ask for. Love to love you!