September 25, 2008

Introducing to you: 5 new Ready2Wear Designs!!

In alphabetical order::::

1. Cartesian Life

I drew this cityscape one night just after I took a few moments to look at the view from my Vancouver attic apartment. A city can be so beautiful and romantic. Cartesian Life is a mixture of type A and type B behavior; they do say that opposites attract.

See the Cartesian Life stationery suite.



2. Guiding Lights

Guiding Lights is the name of a small choir Bill and Helen (my parents) used to be a part of. As little toddlers we would go to their rehearsals in our PJs and tour around with them from church to church. It has nothing to do with this design...other than the lanterns which give off light.

See the Guiding Lights stationery suite.



3. Natural Benefits

Sometimes you find the most beautiful part of the world in the scariest part of the world. I like to find beauty in the unusual. Natural Benefits isn't typically classic or romantic but it holds mystery and growth inside it...which reminds me of love.

See the entire Natural Benefits stationery suite.



4. Plants, Wow

This design, as the colours are now, reminds me of fall. The leaves are changing colours, life is changing, rebirth, renewal...what other words come to mind...crisp air. I love fall.

See the entire Plants, Wow stationery suite.



5. Speechless

Made up of my hand-writing and a clever colour scheme, this fun and friendly invitation is not to be taken lightly. It's full of passion, understanding and adoration.

See the entire Speechless stationery suite.


No comments: