September 15, 2008

Robo's Fantastic Weekend

It's been over 4 weeks since I've seen Robo. This weekend visit was highly anticipated and needed. The visit isn't over just yet, in fact, he's behind me right now cooking me breakfast. AWESOME!

Here's a couple shots from our sunny happy weekend.

On our way to Spanish Banks to meet up with Albertine, Ben and their crew, we stopped by the Arbutus Cafe where Dana Oikawa works and works very hard.



Spanish Banks was great but since the buses took so long (has anyone else noticed their inconsistencies lately?) and our visit with Dana ended up being longer than we expected, by the time we arrived at the beach Albertine and Ben were on their way out. Rod and I stayed and laid on the beach for a few hours anyways. I taught him how to play Sudoku, we drew quick house plans for my move to Fernie and tossed Ben's frizbee around a bit until my neck couldn't take it anymore.


Sunday included a movie (Burn After Reading,) scrabble in the park and fish and chips at Go Fish. Best weekend ever!

No comments: