January 26, 2009

We are in the future!

And the future is all about video conferences!

This past Friday Albertine and I had our first experience of video conferencing (via Skype) for two meetings. I can't tell you how great it was to be able to sit in on meetings again...from Fernie! I felt a little bit like I was a fly on the wall, but at the same time, I was useful fly who could answer questions.

This was my view of our meeting with Lindsay and Harry. What a success!

blue skies and daisies video conference
fernie to vancouver meeting
video conference with lindsay and harry

6 comments:

Werner Grundlingh said...

...glad you could get Teen to join the 21st here on the west coast! :D
It's always interesting reading about things 'all blue skies and daisies.' - Werner

Anonymous said...

well well werner!! I thought of you when I finished posting this one. I was going to email you this link but you already found it.

so sneaky!

which reminds me: I need to send you some samples of our work. don't i?!

Anonymous said...

HOLY! YOU'RE SO SNEAKY!!!

I like how you have in the inset a picture of you looking so interested :D

Thanks for sitting in, Beans! And AHEM Werner I'm totally 2002, thank you very much.

:D

Werner Grundlingh said...

Teen: The 'Bean interest' is somewhat overshadowed by the Fernie snowfall...hence the fact that it's pretty dark out there. I don't know how those inlanders cope with all that snow. In fact, they're predicting some more (light) snow for Fernie as we speak:
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0094

Teen: 2002...mmmm, year of the Horse... giddy up GaL!

Werner Grundlingh said...

Bean: Samples... perhaps that got lost with Canada Post. I would have started bugging you about it, maybe tomorrow?

Bean: I am sneaky, yes! Being a subscriber to your Blog's RSS feed, I read about all blue skies and daises all day long! ;)

Okay, honestly, I do for about 2 minutes, whenever there's a new post... :-|

Brina L Schenk said...

ohhh what a popular post. maybe i should do another one! to keep werner entertained.