January 13, 2009

our stumbled links #9

Today is all about the country I was born in, Canada.

1. Weird Canadian Restaurants - on canpages.ca

How did I miss the Salt Tasting Room when I was in Vancouver?

2. Canadian Quotes - including a few quotes by celebrities and comedians.

My favorite so far is:
"When they said Canada, I thought it was up in the mountains somewhere."
- Marilyn Monroe

3. Large Roadside Attractions - compiled by roadsideattractions.ca

Can't say the website is professionally design...but who knew there were so many roadside attractions across Canada?! And how do you pick what your town or city is going to put at the side of their road? How do you narrow down and finally decide on a giant rooster?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

because the giant tractor has already been taken.

Anonymous said...

Touché, Dana. Touché.