May 6, 2008

Introducing to you: Microcosm

At random times we will up updating the Ready2Wear catalogue with new and cool wedding design ideas. It happens like this: I have a good idea, I get excited about it and then I make it happen. And that's the story behind Microcosm.

In Albertine's way, I'll give you a bit of a backup story. For the savvy bride showcase we grew 7 pots of wheat grass for our display table, as you can see here, and as I watched the grass grow day after day, I was struck by it's speedy growth and the luscious green colours it exuded with pride. My bedroom felt so fresh and green for 2 weeks!

I drew the grass as though we were inside it's world, peering inside, hunting perhaps? probably not hunting, but definitely observing. Inside this grassy world we have 2 deliciously bright butterflies. Well, close your eyes cuz these 2 butterflies are getting PRETTY friendly.

So that's Microcosm.

To get a little closer to Microcosm's wedding stationery, the way is here.

No comments: