January 21, 2008

alice, brina and chetwyn hang out


Purchasing the Air Canada Flight Pass was the best decision I made for January 08. I was able to go to Calgary the first weekend and Victoria (Shawnigan Lake) the second weekend, to visit my good friend Alice Young ( www.calligraphy.ca ). We spent most of our time talking, walking, drinking coffee and eating delicious food. That's a perfect weekend to me.

I learned about some new books that I have to read, how to use the apostrophe properly, how SMART dogs can be and how much I miss hanging out with Alice.

NEXT weekend Rod and I are heading to San Francisco! Life is pretty fun.

1 comment:

Alice Young said...

Thanks for coming over and hanging out, Brina! It was a great weekend, and I could have talked for a few more hours, easily... :)
C'mon over, anytime!
Have a great time in San Francisco!