November 25, 2008

We're the B-Team

What I love, almost more than peanut butter, is building something with someone else. In school I wasn't much of a team player but now that I'm so much more mature and wise, I see the advantages of teaming up with someone that can offer what you cannot.

Derrick and I created The Little Things back in January, Albertine and I started the prototype for a super secret product this summer and this November, just yesterday in fact, Rodney Brink and I have come together to make beautiful art.



I completed this painting a couple months ago and Rod designed a unique frame for it out of cedar wood he found around the garage. We are very proud of the final outcome and display it in our home proudly.



I encourage you to team up with someone and discover how great it can be to create something new and original. Go Team!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE B-TEAM!! Nice work on the frame, robo and of course LOVE LOVE LOVE the painting beans! Wish I can see it in person one day :)