October 3, 2007

no baby, you're money...

As promised, I'm officially breaking my blogging record and blogging twice in one week. Shocking, I know.

There's good reason, last Sunday, while Beans and Robo flew away to Nicaragua for two weeks (MISS YOU GUYS!), Benny and I flew back from five days in Vegas, baby, Vegas! Two great friends were our reason for going, as the got married (off the strip, thank you) the Friday that we were there. But first...Vegas, baby!



Our first night that we got in we basically checked into our hotel and changed and high five'd while Ben threw me in a cab to meet the rest of the ladies for Melinda's stagette night and he ran off to be with the boys for Mike's stag. The ladies, I must say, kept it together...I mean, there was minimal grabbing at the Australian strippers and for the most part, I'm pretty sure everyone was present and accounted for. ha!



After getting the crazy's out the first night in, we (Ben and I) kept it pretty chill for the rest of our visit, with a LOT of lounging by our pool (ahem, Paris hotel rules!) and meeting up later in the day once we all had our poolside time in for eats or slots or laughs.



Oh, did I mention already that Melinda & Mike got married last Friday? AWW YEAH! Congratulations to the both of you, you both looked beautiful and so happy and there was so much love there for you that day that really nothing could've made it more perfect (in my eyes)...



Thanks again to the both of you for including Benny and I in your special day and congratulations, you two!!! Vegas, baby, Vegas!!

No comments: