October 28, 2007

doing it right

I'm not one to really get too into Halloween but last night I was surrounded by people who do and did, and I must say it was VERY entertaining. Only once, above the age of 20, did I thoroughly enjoy dressing up for Halloween and last night, as I sat in a room full of costumes, I asked myself the question "why go through all the trouble?"

And the answer I came up with is: Just Because.

Next year, maybe possibly, there is a small chance I could maybe take the time to get myself organized enough to think about the possibility of putting on a different costume other than the "graphic designer" one I wear day after day. Maybe I'll understand then.

Anyways, here are some special shots of last night's festivities. I hope you enjoy your Halloween.



No comments: