August 20, 2007

summer adventures 07

I have managed to get a few things done outside of the work world this summer 07 and it's not over yet! It's been a really really crazy year for blue skies & daisies, so it's really nice when we get the chance to do something fun in our spare time. Even if it's just hanging out at the PNE or grabbing lunch with a friend. There's always time for extra bits of fun.

Spending a bit of time in Fernie with my man has opened up other opportunities for me (brina). I have included a few pictures to show you what I've been up to.



We hope you've been enjoying your time!

There's more to come! Teenie, Ben, Almonds, Matt and myself go to Uclulet for a long weekend/wedding and then Teenie and Ben fly to Las Vegas for another wedding!! HOLY FUN! And who knows what else. That's what makes life so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fernie is soooo beautiful!!A wonderful way to show BC to the world. Wish I am there, too...more power to you Brinnie!!!:>)) b

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here, bella!! You'd be the belle of the kootenays! :D