April 2, 2008

Introducing to you: Winter Wonderland


I'm so pleased and honored to introduce to you one of the latest designs added to our Ready2Wear line. It's called Winter Wonderland. It's icy cool and clean and sooooo different than anything else we have designed.

The story behind Winter Wonderland is this: Back in March when I was in wintery fun Toronto, I would go out on walks for coffee around Little Italy, and I would be outside in the gorgeous sun with all these pretty bare winter trees lining the streets and the snow crunching beneath my feet. Whenever I looked up I would see the trees and the blaring sun and think to myself "I love how that looks! How do I capture that in a cool and modern wedding design?" WELL that's a bit corny. I didn't actually think that exactly but I did wonder how I could turn that into a cool design.

So I took some pictures and went back to my laptop and came up with this. Toot Toot! I think it looks pretty hot...but sooo cool!

Check out the whole line of pieces in Winter Wonderland!

No comments: