March 21, 2008

Family Comes First

Happy Easter weekend!! I hope you all enjoyed the couple hours of sunshine we had this morning. Well I thought it would be nice to blog about my time at home. I rushed home to spend time with my brother, Dwight, and in the end realized that maybe it was me that needed to go home more than my family needed me to come home...or not. I can't speak for them. Being so far away from my family, it's really important for me to be able to go home and be part of the family in a way that only being present can accomplish. Obviously, I'm still part of the family in Vancouver, but to help out and talk face to face and laugh and play games with these crazy people that you love more than anything, it's worth more than gold.

Here's a couple pics of my family. They'll all great and funny and so important to me...including all those that aren't shown.




Back in Vancouver I was pleasantly surprised to see the cherry blossom trees blossoming. This last picture is from my walk into work. Gorgeous!!

No comments: