September 27, 2007

show and tell #1





Today I've decided to show some of our work of 2007. All invitations are of weddings that have come and gone, cuz I think that's only fair to the couple. Totally fair. This is a lot like show and tell. I used to hate show and tell because of my fear of talking in front of people, but I'm 30 now and I'm hiding behind a blog. So much easier. These aren't necessarily our favorites. I think it's hard to pick favorites since we designed them all and I love all of our designs. These were just easy to get to and NOT on our website already.

1. kelli and mark: pocket invitation with tabs. very bold. very them.
2. michele and rocco: 2-fold invitation with fun pin stripes.
3. sara and alex: customized ready to wear design. amazing photography and fantastic colour scheme.
4. shannon and mark: a very creative 1-fold invitation with an illustration by shannon harvey. The rsvp was to be coloured in by the guest before it was sent back. i love creative invitations.

1 comment:

Alice Young said...

Great work. Go Blue Skies and Daisies!