September 12, 2007

our hearts of wildness


When I got home from work today there was a package waiting for me in my mailbox. I knew it was coming but I am still excited it's here. MY WILD AT HEART DVD BOX SET!! It makes me want to watch our episode again...and it also make me want to remind you that you wanted to watch it. Remember? Maybe you should put a reminder in your cellphone calendar to take the time to watch our Canoe/Camping trip at Pitt Lake Episode #3.

Because you all aren't as lucky as Teenie and I, you can only watch it online at www.knowledgenetwork.ca/wildatheart.

It's been over a year since we filmed the trip that changed our lives. For Benny's birthday weekend extraordinaire, they're heading off to the same location to camp and canoe. I guess being a part of that show really did make an impact on Teenie because she's actually going camping!! I got what I wanted. I win.

I am off to Ontario for a week to visit family and "meet" the boyfriend's family. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi beanie & teenie~

This is Winnie & Desmond!! It's been a while since we our last chat! How are you gals doing? I watched the wild at heart episode and I'm soooo proud of you two! It must be a very unique experience! Way to go! =)

Anyway, just want to say Hi to both of you. We're now down in OC, california. Drop us a line in between your busy schedules! =)

btw, ever thought of starting may be a baby "ready-to-wear"?? Just a suggestion...

Brina L Schenk said...

Are there little Winnie and Desmond's running around????? HOLY!!! It's SO good to hear from you, client #3 :D That totally made my morning and afternoon and probably evening. Enjoy the hot and spicy OC and thanks for staying in touch!