June 14, 2007

PostSecret

A few days ago I received a book in the mail. It was a present from my friend Charmaine Sue, for my 30th birthday. She's pretty amazing...not only because she sent me a book but because she sent it 3 times. :D sorry char!! But I just wanted to write about it cuz it's a pretty cool idea. This community project involved people sending in their secret, whether it be a fear, betrayal, desire, confession or childhood humiliation. Reveal anything - as long as it is true and you have never shared it with anyone before. Be Brief. Be legible. Be creative.

It became a popular project with it's own blog and hardcover book. I had never heard of it but everyone around me seems to know about it. Since I like sharing, I am writing about it in case you haven't heard of it. It's http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ if you want to see it and read it. It's updated every sunday.

No comments: