June 27, 2007

our stumbled links #1

Every once in a while we'll post some links that we find very interesting. We're all over the map here, which is nice, spices and life being all variety like is good... or so they say. So in some kind of order:

1. blog.creativekismet.com
It's a crafty blog tutorial. Lots of fun ideas, if you want a little inspiration. I may have to make one of those handy bibs for myself. When my man makes us a little manwich, things get messy!

2. a modern day DaVinci genius?
HOLY! Theo Jansen's wind powered creatures are amazing. A video that completely amazed my mind to the edge of blown away. In other words, It's pretty alright.

3. dinosaur comics
You may or may not have heard of this comic strip. Ryan North takes the same 6 panels and only changes the dialogue, which doesn't seem that funny, but after reading a few they become more and more hilarious. He's from Toronto, and I like Toronto...so there you have it. This particular comic is wedding related. I thought that was fitting.

No comments: