April 27, 2009

and, boy, are my arms tired!

I'll be flying into the big city of Vancouver tomorrow for a week of blue skies and daisies working in the same room, as a team, which hasn't happened in a long long time. I tried to find a funny picture of the two of us at work...and all I could find was this picture pre Deanna and Jimmy's wedding where I was lovingly holding Teenie's hand. Ben doesn't seem to mind.

Hope you had a lovely weekend! Rod and I ended up playing outside (my mom would be happy to hear that) for many hours and wrapped up Sunday with the purchase of a 1971 tent trailer. We are so excited for summer. I'll keep you posted on the bs&d fun times.

brina albertine and ben at a wedding

2 comments:

lotus events inc. said...

maybe Ben does mind, because he doesn't look too happy in the photo. :)

brina l schenk said...

I don't think Ben's a fan of the picture taking process...but I'm 100% sure he's a big fan of teenie and I hand holding.