February 27, 2008

red square at the roxy

My friend Dana Oikawa, an extremely talented musician, invited me out to see her play last night. She's part of a newish band called red square and they pretty much blew me away. I was so proud to see her on the stage looking very comfortable being a huge rockstar. This was their first show but it kinda looked and felt like they'd been doing it for years.

So I'll keep you posted on when they're playing next because you should check them out...if only to watch Dana play cool "owooooowwwwoowww" and "breewweeeweerrrerererere" sounds while sporting fancy red shades.

Love you Dana!! Thanks for the party!

Sorry about the low quality pics. I'm no Angela Hubbard.

2 comments:

ANGELA HUBBARD | Hubbard Photography said...

u crack me up! i love you guys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Next show is at the bourbon on Sunday March 16th in Vancouver!! be there or be red square