November 19, 2007

Jen and Chris. Married March 31st, 2007

Now that I have time, I'd like to start showing some of the creative wedding reception designs we've worked on in 2007. We've had quite a few weddings this year, so I'll try and show you pieces that I think stand out a bit from the others. So many couples with their own brilliant ideas and it's so amazing to be able to offer them our services to make it all happen.

To start, I've got some designs from Jen and Chris, from North Vancouver, BC. Their invitation was very simple and set the tone for their Capilano Suspension Bridge wedding, but they had some really fun ideas for their reception.

Jen and Chris received permission to use an old Capilano Suspension Bridge photograph for their wedding designs. On the back of their ceremony program they listed a bunch of historical facts about the famous bridge. And why not?! It's fun and who doesn't love facts. I personally really do.

(below: The front and back of their ceremony program.)


At the reception, every guest received a trivia card with a question on one side and multiple choice answers on the back. I'm not exactly sure how they were used at the wedding, but I bet they included it somehow in a fun and laugh supplied way. Laugh supplied...does that make sense? Well anyways. It's done.

(Below: trivia cards, view of front and back)

On each table their was a table number and on the other side was a thank you note to all their guests along with a very important message. Very efficient. Robo would definitely approve.

(Below: table card/thank you)

And lastly, their table chart. I'm quite sure it looked better at their wedding than up against our office wall. But it's still pretty cool and big. 2' x 3'.

(Below: table chart in our office)

No comments: