November 1, 2007

carve punkin day 2007

So a little late, I know but still worth it to blog about carve punkin day 2007. BOY, was it a doosey!

Last Sunday, Benjamin and I drove out to the Richmond Farmer's Market, who had converted their farm behind the market into a full blown halloween pumpkin festivus for the restivus. We paid for two tickets and two bags, so that we could take a hay ride to the pumpkin fields, pick our own pumpkins and even get a free apple when we were done. Songs were sung, hands were clapping and boots got muddy as we trampled through the rainy and muddy farm in search for the perfect pumpkins.

Cold, dirty and pumpkin in hand, we headed back home and washed ourselves, our pumpkins and our boots. We rolled up our sleeves and the result? Two super duper awesome pumpkins (and a bag of yummy roasted seeds).


I know, I know, I'm a creative well. Listen, if you guys want tips for next year, I'm putting together a workshop.



I tried to teach him how to do it but he's all, "I CAN DOOOOOOOO IT MYSELF!!!"


Everybody, I'd like to introduce you to Hank and Spongebob.

Happy (one-day-late) Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hank's missing a nose. HM.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE missing a nose!