July 1, 2009

July 2009 update

blue skies and daisies
As you may have noticed, we've stopped updating our website and blog. Brina and I have discussed and decided that after 6 years of running blue skies & daisies, it's time to say goodbye to our amazing little company and try our hands at something new.

Something new you ask?

Brina started a secondary company earlier this year, called Two Owls Collect. She offers fine stationery products, custom books and small business print and design and, since our decision, has expanded her collection to include wedding and event stationery.

You can find out what Brina's been up to at her website: www.twoowlscollect.ca and she would be happy to discuss your wedding stationery needs!

As for me, I'm still in a sea of unknown and exciting possibilities. Fear not, our very loyal friends of blue skies & daisies...you'll see me again soon. Promise.

For all our existing couples out there...we're still here for you! We'll work as hard as ever to get all your wedding stationery orders completed

Thank you to everyone for making our company so great!
love,
albertine & brina

10 comments:

Eri T said...

Oh really? I'm so sad to hear it! I loved your company! You guys were seriously our favorite vendor of our wedding. I'd like to thank you again for creating our wonderful invitations -- we will treasure them for life. They were perfect for us. I will still send you the pics from the wedding after!

teen said...

Eri!! Thanks so much for loving our little company as much as we do. I'm so happy we were able to create such wonderful stationery for you that you'll treasure and YES PLEASE!! We want to see pictures!!! We LOVE pictures!!!

Tara said...

Wow guys, I'm sad to see it come to a close but excited to see new possibilities on the horizon. Thank you again for everything, we'll never forget you both, xoxo, Tara and Ian

Jenn said...

Awww I just saw this. You did my wedding invitation n 2007 and it was one of my most cherished parts of our wedding. I check in on you tow from time to time because you work is so amazing. Good luck to you both!

blue skies and daisies inc. said...

Thanks, Jenn for your comment and for checking in. It's nice to know our company made a little difference in your wedding. I have a feeling we'll be back again one day.

blue skies and daisies inc. said...

And Tara too! :) I hope you two are doing well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.