December 21, 2008

our stumbled links #8

I'm feeling a little childish today, as I do most days, and thought I'd share a few links I've found recently that will, no doubt, make you feel 5 years old again. It's such a good sensation.

Paper Toys from the Toymaker! On this site you can download (free) several cool paper toys, which you assemble yourself. You can make all sorts of wonderful toys from a race car to marble mice. Below, I have the Patrin's Frog, which will be an ornament on my Christmas tree in a few hours.


Storynory - free audio stories for kids. - I'm listening to The Golden Goose by The Brothers Grimm at this very moment. Natasha, the story teller, has captured me and won't let go. Now that I think about it, the voice sounds a lot like Lila from Dexter season 2...ohhhh boy...CRAZY LADY.

Dallas Clayton, a talented storyteller and illustrator, has a website of his beautiful stories. He's very interested in making people, including his 5 year old son, happy and he'll do all he can, at the best of his abilities, to make that happen.

No comments: