December 19, 2007

bring your sister to work day

My lovely brother dragged me to work with him today so I can get some work done while I'm in Ontario. Although I am on "vacation" I still have work to do. SIGH. Don't worry, I'll take some time off next week! and there will be laughter and games and fun and movies and stories and sleeping in!!!

Dwight's a too talented for his own good video editor and I get to sit in his editing suite and design wedding invitations. They go together like chap stick and dry lips. So far the day has been fun with coffee, a little show & tell and funny painted walls.

I sadly forgot my camera at dwight's place this morning, so I had to suck it up and take pictures by pointing my laptop cam at whatever it was I wanted to take pics of. Here's where I am today! Oh and that's my bro/bff.


No comments: